Climbing Mount Everest in three weeks with your personal dedicated IFMGA / AMGA guide – 1 : 1 ratio, with maximum support, the best possible safety and in supreme comfort.
We offer our Everest Signature Expedition from the North and the South side – so you can choose your preferred route.
There is something inspiring and imposing about the highest mountain in the world. It is said that in order to climb Mount Everest, a good measure of humility and awareness of your own insignificance are required. But a humble approach does not require compromise on comfort and safety.
Our new Signature Expedition has been carefully crafted, to the very last detail, to create an exclusive experience on the most prestigious mountain of all. Where other operators have to compromise on safety and comfort, we’ve aimed high and established new standards.
As the most successful Everest operator, with an unrivalled safety record and summit success rate, we promise you not only the best support, comfort and safety provision, but crucially, the best chance of summitting. That’s because our Everest Signature Expedition boasts all the qualities of our now proven Flash™ Expedition, enhanced with services that are exclusive to you. This means, for example, that you will enjoy the services of your own private mountain guide, expert professional support during the pre-expedition preparation phase and several exclusive facilities. Throughout, the focus is wholly and entirely on smoothing the way for your personal journey to the summit. This is an opportunity for you to tackle the ascent in the best physical and mental shape you can be, fully prepared, and with the best support around you. So that you can then stand on the world’s highest point and experience the incredible feeling of elation – and humility – that grips you in that moment.
What to expect on our Signature Expedition:
- All services of our Everest Flash™ Expedition North or Everest Flash™ Expedition South i.e. a minimized expedition duration of just 3 weeks through pre-acclimatization, as well as the following private services:
- Full support (including throughout the pre-expedition preparation phase)
- Private mentoring from Lukas Furtenbach
- Personalized training plan put together by a professional Sports Physiologist
- Personalized nutrition plan and consultation with a certified High-Performance Sports Dietician
- Pre-expedition medical consultation by a High-Altitude Doctor
- Private IFMGA / AMGA mountain guide for the duration of the whole expedition
- 2 personal Climbing Sherpas with a minimum of 5 Everest ascents to their name
- Premium accommodation in Kathmandu/Chengdu and Lhasa
- 80 m2 heated dome tent with private bathroom in basecamp
- VIP transfers
- Unlimited supplemental oxygen
- Unlimited medical advice from the team doctor
- Video footage and photographs of your expedition