1. Day: Flight from Europe over Moscow to Mineralny Vody, overnight stay at the hotel.
2. Day: Early departure to Terskol (4h) to our hotel at the foot of Mt. Elbrus. Short acclimatization tour with lift-support in the afternoon (1-2 h, at 3460 m). Overnight stay at the hotel.
3. Day: With the cable car we drive vom Azau at 2200m to the top station and further on with the chairlift to Garabashi station at 3750 m, just a few meters below the famous “space capsule huts”. After a short acclimatization tour to the Diezel hut at 4050 m, we get some rest at one of the lower situated huts where we will also spend the night (3900m).
4. Day: Acclimatization tour (3-4 h) to the Pastuchov Rocks at 4650 m. Descent back to the hut.
5. Day: Today is for some more acclimatization hikes and should also leave some time to regain energy for the upcoming summit push!
6. Day: Summit day! We rise early at 3 am because a long and exhausting day awaits us (9-11 hours). We can either start our ascent directly at the hut (3900m) or rent a snowcat to bring us up to Pastuchov Rocks and start from there. Snowcats are not included in the price, but can be rented on spot, if required. If we are in favour of the weather we are able to see the Black and the Caspian sea from the summit. After the summit we descent back to the hut at 3900 m where we will also spend the night.
7. Day: Reserve day (in case of bad weather)
8. Day: Descent to Azau and transfer back to the hotel. During a meal, we can celebrate our successful ascent or just rest.
9. Day: Transfer to Mineralny Vody and flight back to Europe.