6. Day: Trek to Thame 3800m. It is getting quiet from now on.
7. Day: We continue along the charming and secluded valley to Marlung at 4.210m.
8. Day: Trek to the foot of Renjo Pass at 4970m.We camp at 4.970m.
9. Day: : Trek over the Renjo La pass (5360m) to Gokyo at 4790m. If the weather is good, we will be able to see Everest for the first time, as well as our first aim: Nirekha. Camp at 4.790m.
10. Day: Sunrise at Gokyio Ri (5350m), have a brunch and then continue to Dragnag, camp at 4700m.
11. Day: Trek to Nirekha basecamp near or on the glacier at 5400m.
12.-13. Day: Climb Nirekha and spare day. The climb follows the gentle glacier t a saddle and then steepens up on the west ridge. Sections up to 60° ice (fixed ropes). After summit we descend from the saddle to the other side of the mountain to Dzonglha at 4900m, where we meet our porters that came over the cho la pass.