1. Day: Arrival and get-together at the hotel in Kathmandu.
2. Day: Free day in Kathmandu. Those who do not yet know Kathmandu will love it. Relax, shop in Thamel, enjoy the cultural program, or simply soak up the atmosphere. To each his own.
3. Day: Drive to Bulbule or Syange 1100m, depending on road condition.
4. Day: Trek to Jagat 1350m on the classic Annapurna trek.
5. Day: Trek to Bagarchap 2160m.
6. Day: Trek to interim camp at 2750m. In Koto we leave the classic Annapurna trek and it`s getting quiet from now on.
7. Day: Trek to Daramsala (3250m).
8. Day: Trek to Junam Goth (3600m).
9. Day: Trek to the traditional Tibetan village Phugaon (4150m).
10. Day: Rest day for acclimatization. Visit the monastery and explore the valley.
11. Day: We reach basecamp at 4850m.
12.-24. Day: Climbing period Himlung Himal. Time enough to acclimatize, establish all camps and fix the route. Camp 1 at 5400m, camp 2 at 6100m and camp 3 at 6400. No technical obstacles. Glacier slopes up to 30-35°. Only the last part of the north-west ridge to the summit steepens up to 40°. We will fix ropes on this section if necessary. From summit the next goal can be seen: Manaslu 8163m – just opposite us!
24. Day: Clean up, get all gear down the mountain and pack.
25.-28. Day: Trek back to our start point, where our shuttle is waiting.
29. Day: Drive to Kathmandu.
30. Day: Kathmandu or spare day.
31. Day: Flight home.