9. Day: Flight via Singapore to Kilimanjaro Airport in Tanzania, where we will land late at night. Transfer and overnight stay in a very nice lodge.
10. Day: Reserve day or day of rest. Relax after the long journey, material sorting and getting to know our team.
11. Day: First stage of the Northern Circuit Kilimanjaro route from Londorossi Gate (2360m) to Mti Mkubwa at 2890m (3hrs, 6km). In the coming days we will hike through all vegetation zones ranging from the rainforest to the glacier forelands and enjoy the unique views which this particular route has to offer.
12. Day: Mti Mkubwa to the Shira 2 Camp at 3810m (7-8hrs, 15km).
13. Day: Shira 2 Camp to the Moir Hut (3hrs, 7km).
14. Day: Acclimatization trek from the Moir Hut via the „Lent Acclimatisation Trail“ to the massive lava ridge (= 2,5 km, 4.650 m) then back to Camp Moir Hut.
15. Day: Moir Hut – Pofu Camp at 4020m (4-5hrs, 9km).
16. Day: Pofu Camp – School Hut at 4750m (5-6hrs, 10km).
17. Day: A long summit day. Early departure for the approximately 6-7hrs and 6km climb to the 5895m high summit. Descent via the Mweka route to the Mweka Camp at 3070m (4hrs, 12km).
18. Day: Mweka Camp – Mweka Park Gate at 1640m (3hrs, 10km). Jeep transfer to the lodge for the night.
19. Day: Homeward journey with arrival home on the same day.