1. Day: Arrival and get-together at the hotel in Kathmandu.
2. Day: Free day in Kathmandu.
Those who do not yet know Kathmandu will love it. Relax, shop in Thamel, enjoy the cultural program, or simply soak up the atmosphere. To each his own.
3. Day: Drive to Bulbule. The following days we will follow the classic Annapurna Trek, which is – despite the road on the other side of the valley – still very attractive. The trek also helps us with acclimatisation.
4. Day: Trek to Syange (1.100m)
5. Day: Trek to Tal (1.640m)
6. Day: Trek to Bagarchhap (2.160m)
7. Day: Trek to Chame (2.650m)
8. Day: Trek to Pisang (3.300m)
9. Day: Trek to Hongde (3.300m). This small village lies just below the impressive north face of Annapurne IV and II.
10.-11. Day: With one interim camp at 3900m in the Sabja Khola valley we reach basecamp at 4800m.
12.-31. Day: Climbing Annapurna IV
Time enough to establish all camps and fix the route. Rock in the lower part, mixed terrain in the middle and snow / ice from 6200m to summit. High camps: Camp 1 5500m, Camp 2 6200m, Camp 3 6600m.
32. Day: Trek back to Hongde.
33. Day: Trek to Dharapani.
34. Day: Trek to Jagat
35. Day: Trek to Syange, drive to Bulbule and further on to Kathmandu.
36.-37. Day: Kathmandu bzw. Reservetage.
38. Day: Rückflug